Orchid Systems is a Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Gold Development Partner and OEM Development Partner - part of the Sage ERP community for over 15 years. Orchid develops modules for Sage 300 ERP that:
- Provide analytical tools for more effective decision making and information management.
- Simplify and automate what can be time consuming, complex and necessary-but-routine tasks.
- Developed 100% in the Sage 300 ERP SDK
The result is improved efficiency and productivity combined with increased customer service and satisfaction.
Orchid is based in Sydney, Australia.
Check out the modules available in Sage 300 ERP Online, formerly Accpac Online, too.
Version Update. All modules have been updated for 2012, check the brochures too.
Orchid's modules include:
- EFT Processing - streamline payments and collection, available in Sage 300 Online
- Info-Explorer - a cube viewer for data analysis
- Info-Explorer Lite - a free version with preconfigured cubes
- Inter Entity Transactions: GL - keeps loan accounts in balance, available in Sage 300 ERP Online
- Inter Entity Transactions now includes Cash Management (multi dbase version)
- Inter Entity Trade - automates processes of entities trading with each other
- Bin Tracking - track inventory in multiple bins per location, works with ACCU-DART barcode scanning
- Return Material Authorizations - handle returns, repair, a core Sage 300 ERP module
- Information Manager - a suite of productivity/reporting tools
- Supplementary Data with Spreadsheet Add-In - store information normally held outside Sage 300 ERP in your own data structures. Dynamically link spreadsheets to your Supplementary Data in Sage 300 ERP with Read and Write Back capabilities. Great for budgets, forecasts
- Data Views - turn Sage 300 ERP Optional Fields into columns to simplify & accelerate reporting
- Process Scheduler - data integrity checks, day end, run other programs including reports
- Report Runner - automate production of reports
- Notes - context-sensitive pop up notes
- NEW MODULE. Document Management Link - attach documents to any Sage 300 ERP transaction or master file record from Microsoft SharePoint and allow triggering of SharePoint workflows to drive key processes. If SharePoint is not required, the Link works with a shared directory
- IFS SmartFreight Link - bi-directional integration with multi carrier freight system
GOLD DEVELOPMENT PARTNER OF THE YEAR 2012
Orchid has been awarded Gold Partner of the Year 2012 for Sage 300 ERP at Sage Summit in Nashville, for the second year running.
We are particularly honoured as this award is based on a survey of business partners and feedback from within Sage.
Thank you to everyone involved. We value both your support and feedback.
Here are some quotes we have received from Business Partners and users:
“We are extremely satisfied with the quality of Orchid’s products and look forward to selling more.” Manny Buigas, Axis Global Partners, Miami, FL
“Thanks for your prompt reply – you guys are so on top of things!!” Melia Goertzen, Caron Business Solutions, Burnaby, BC, Canada
“We will be getting more clients on Orchid Information Manager it is really fantastic.” Percy Mangozho, Envisage Business Solutions, Adelaide, Australia
“Orchid provide super quick turnaround. It's why I love working with them!” Andy Pickup, The Accounting System Company Ltd, Surbiton, Surrey, UK
“Orchid’s support team has been great! We always received prompt, efficient replies that worked. I would feel very comfortable with supporting and promoting Orchid’s EFT Processing. We have found the product filled the requirements, easy to implement and use. The AP department was very happy with the change of products being used for their EFT needs.” Kimberly Kyle, Traffic Tech, Montreal, Canada