Riva overcomes the limitations often associated with the Outlook plug-in by providing server-side synchronization of SageCRM address book, calendar, sales and support, opportunities, cases and quote data with Microsoft Exchange, Mac Mail and Novell GroupWise.
Riva is fully compatible with Outlook Web Access, Outlook, Outlook on Terminal Services, Entourage for Mac, Mac Mail / iCal / Address Book, iPhone, BlackBerry and other Exchange mobile clients.
SageCRM customers deploy Riva to users whose needs are not being met by the Outlook client to quickly and easily access information when and where they need it - from All Exchange, Mac and GroupWise clients. Riva introduces new email productivity and CRM automation capabilities that reduce the time users spend manually entering information into SageCRM. With Riva, no Outlook CRM plug-ins need to be installed and configured on users' laptops or desktops. There are no special applications to install on users' mobile devices. All integration happens server-sdie.
Following are Riva's key synchronization features:
- Server-side CRM synchronization
- No Outlook CRM plug-ins are required
- "Upgrade-safe" (CRM, Exchange, workstation)
- Syncs address book and calendar data (bi-directional)
- Syncs SageCRM opportunities, cases, quotes
- SmartConvert emails to SageCRM opportunities, cases or quotes
- Riva ConnectBar automatically links you to SageCRM opportunities, cases or quotes from your Exchange or GroupWise client
- Riva AssignTo allows you to archive emails from your inbox to SageCRM contacts, opportunities, cases or quotes
- Respects SageCRM's access and security control
- Administrator can centrally manage Riva sync policies from any browser
- Syncs custom Outlook and SageCRM fields
- Syncs recurring appointments
- Riva is the only SageCRM sync solution available for Mac Mail, iCal, Address Book
- Native mobile device support to for iPhone, BlackBerry and Android smartphones
- Riva Integration Server (on-premise and hosted editions)
- Microsoft Exchange (on-premise, hosted, BPOS, Terminal Services)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook Web Access
- Mac Mail, iCal and Address Book
- Microsoft Entourage for Mac
- Novell GroupWise
- iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and other ActiveSync mobile devices
Go to http://www.omni-ts.com
for more information.
Riva Integration Server
Integration/Synchronization, Handhelds/PDAs, Handhelds/PDAs, HelpDesk/Support